Private Weekend Origami Workshop & Classes in London
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK WE WILL NOT BE TEACHING ORIGAMI WORKSHOPS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Busy with school or work during the week? No problem! Now you can book a private origami class for the weekend at our London Studio.
We do not recommend this workshop for children under 10 who have not experienced origami before.
We're available between 12pm-4pm.
- Select from an array of models to make
- All the paper and materials are provided and included in the price
Click here to view the models that are currently available to be taught. Please do let us know which model(s) you wish to learn so we can prepare the correct paper.
If there's something you want to learn not listed, please do let us know and we can try to accommodate teaching to you.
- One hour class: £45 base rate for one person, with an addition of £22.50 per each person after that.
- Two hour class: £85 base rate per one person, with an addition of £42.50 per each person after that.
There is a maximum number of 5 people allowed per class.
Studio 1.10, Grand Union Studios, 332 Ladbroke Grove, London W10 5AD
Please ring the bell for studio 1.10 at the reception
After purchasing this workshop:
We will send you a confirmation email. Please bring the confirmation email with you when you come to the workshop; save paper by showing us the email on your phone!
- We offer free cancellations if given notice more than 24 hours before your class starts you will receive a 100% refund.
- If notice is given within 23 hours of your class starting you will be given either an option to rebook your class for another day, or if you wish to completely cancel the class you will enquire a 25% service fee (deducted from your refund)