Custom Orders Terms and Conditions
1. Placing an Order:
To place an order we need the following information:
• What you need (try to include as much information as you can including photos as well as the colour, theme or material that you require if applicable, we will also help create an idea for you)
• When you require your order to be delivered or installed
• What your budget is (if applicable)
• Your full name and billing address
• Your shipping address (if different from above)
2. Payment Terms:
We have a NET 3 day policy from the date the invoice has been sent. Payment must clear before the order is dispatched. We accept payments through bank transfer, you will be responsible for any charges your bank incurs for this process.
3. Return and Exchange Policy:
Due to their nature, all custom orders are non refundable once the order has been confirmed and we have sent you an invoice. If you are unhappy with your order, we will try our best to work with you to find a solution.
Please see section 5 for damaged or defective items.
Shipping is not included in the cost of goods and will be added onto your invoice. Any additional shipping, custom or import duties charges will be your responsibility.
5. Missing, Damaged or Defective Items:
Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival or installation. Please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of damaged or defective items, or to inform us of any items missing so we can arrange replacements.
6. International Orders:
All orders shipped and billed to UK and EU countries will be subject to a 20% VAT charge included on the invoice. If you are an EU business and VAT registered, please provide us with your VAT number for an exemption. Orders placed outside of the UK and EU countries are exempt from VAT but you will be responsible for any custom or import charges.
We can deliver and install orders if required for a fixed cost, if you would like us to install your order please mention this to us before the order has been placed. We can make slight changes on the day when installing if required. We can also provide instructions for removal, but we can not claim liability for any damage thats incurs after removal.