Private At Home Origami Workshop & Classes in London
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK WE WILL NOT BE TEACHING ORIGAMI WORKSHOPS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Currently we are only teaching at home workshops to those living in W8, W10, W11 and W14 London postcodes. If you are outside these postcodes please contact us prior to booking.
Want to learn origami in the comfort of your own home or throwing a fun party? We're available to come to your place of choice to host a workshop!
We do not recommend this workshop for children under 10 who have not experienced origami before.
We're available between 10am-7pm on weekdays and 12pm-4pm on weekends.
- Select from an array of models to make
- All the paper and materials are provided and included in the price
Click here to view the models that are currently available to be taught. Please do let us know which model(s) you wish to learn so we can prepare the correct paper.
If there's something you want to learn not listed, please do let us know and we can try to accommodate teaching to you.
- One hour class: £45 base rate for one person, with an addition of £22.50 per each person after that.
- Two hour class: £85 base rate per one person, with an addition of £42.50 per each person after that.
There is a maximum number of 5 people allowed per class.After purchasing this workshop:
We will send you a confirmation email to confirm if we are available for your chosen date and time.
- We offer free cancellations if given notice more than 24 hours before your class starts you will receive a 100% refund.
- If notice is given within 23 hours of your class starting you will be given either an option to rebook your class for another day, or if you wish to completely cancel the class you will enquire a 25% service fee (deducted from your refund)